Gear Registration for 2016 is Closed~
This is for Individuals consigning gear only, not Shops
sorry that we are running late
The PTSA mailed last name A to L checks 11-24
The remaining checks mailed 11/29
By registering gear, you agree to the conditions below.
~ Gear Quality Guidelines | Pricing Guidelines | Ski Boot Sizes | How/When | Where ~
By registering gear you agree to these Conditions:
1.You will pickup unsold gear on Sunday between 10:00-2:00 or your unsold gear will be considered DONATED.
2. You will check the sold status online and watch for a Ski Swap Unsold Gear email. Keep Seller ID (ex: S12345) & Password
a) If there was an unforeseen circumstance (accident, hospitalization, etc.), send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
b) If gear is not found on Sunday and not shown as sold, we will double check the inventory and records the following week.
If it is still not found, we will assume that it was a sales error and will pay you as if it was sold (75%).
3. You will update the gear status to "Donate" if you do not intend to pickup your unsold gear on Sunday.
4. CRITICAL - You will double check your address as we send your check to the address provided.
5. We will keep the Registration page active through November so you can check the status of gear sold and check sent.
6. We will hold the gear for 10 days to to accommodate unforeseen circumstances.
7. We will send checks for sold gear within two weeks of the swap. There may be a few exceptions due to sales errors.
Some people are having issues in Apple Safari. If so, try Chrome or Firefox
In addition, some browsers and/network security programs must be told to "Allow" the site to open.
CHECK-IN Nov 10-11, Thursday (6-9)-Friday (11-5) ONLY **
Check-in Dates & Times **
** Thursday and Friday gear check-in is in the south end of the Commons. ** Best access from west parking lot, south side.
Check-in, Status & Check-out Process:
Commission on the Sale: 25%, You get 75% of the Sale price - no mark-downs during or after the swap.
If you have not pre-registered, it can be done at the swap but you will need
to wait for a terminal and printing of Tags.
**Please do it at home and save time**
Ski/Snowboard Recycling - We will have a ski recycler, Ski Artistry at the swap again so during Gear Check-In, we will accept old unsaleable gear. If you have a lot of gear, please contact them directly via the email on their website above.